Our rewards program is designed to do just that: reward our loyal customers. At the Northeastland Hotel, we value our customers and this program is our way of saying thanks. Our guests are family, and we know how to treat family.
Points Accumulation and Rewards
For every U.S. dollar you spend, you will receive 10 reward points.
- 2,000 points…Upgrade your room to a queen double or the suite
- 3,500 points…Enjoy a free meal from The Sidewalk Café (up to $35.00, excluding alcohol)
- 6,000 points…Receive one night’s lodging
Terms and Conditions
- To earn rewards points, a member must be a registered guest.
- Rewards member is encouraged to present his/her membership card to ensure that points are posted appropriately.
- Purchases from the Sidewalk Café and Copper's Lounge must be charged to room to be eligible for points.
- If you are a member of the previous PCC program, your stays have been converted to points and you have been automatically enrolled into the new program.
- If a credit card has been used for a reservation and the member is a no-show, but has been charged, the member will receive points for the night as if he/she had stayed.
- Free Night Reward is valid only for the room rate and tax for one single or double standard hotel room. A credit card is required to book a free night stay. Member must pay for all other charges and expenses.
- For your rewards account to remain active, it must be used at least once a year.
- Rewards earned will expire after 12 months.
- Points will be deducted from the member's account at the time of the redemption request.
- Members can redeem points by calling The Northeastland Hotel reservation staff.
- Rewards may change from time to time. For the most up to date list of rewards, see the rewards schedule at The Northeastland Hotel website or call the hotel reservation staff.
- All rewards are subject to availability.
- Rewards are not transferable or redeemable for cash.